We are a growing and changing organization, and that means that our volunteer needs are growing and changing, too. Here are some things that volunteers have done in the past:
- What Does It Mean to Build a School?
- sort, prepare and catalog library books
- prepare and label science kits
- design office systems and train office staff
- teach classes on goal-setting and conflict mediation
- teacher coaching and instructional design
- train library volunteers
- construct classroom furniture
- organize sports programs
Volunteers have stayed from 5 days to two years with varying types of organizational or personal support.